A favorite past time for Brady: Scurrying around the house, peering under tables, lifting up couch cushions, and crawling into and under tight spaces seeking lost treasure. And due to moms thorough and in depth cleaning skills (right!) he usually finds just what hes looking for (pennies, screws, hair clips, old cherrios, earplugs and the like). Here I caught him under our bed at it again. Busted!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Scavenger
A favorite past time for Brady: Scurrying around the house, peering under tables, lifting up couch cushions, and crawling into and under tight spaces seeking lost treasure. And due to moms thorough and in depth cleaning skills (right!) he usually finds just what hes looking for (pennies, screws, hair clips, old cherrios, earplugs and the like). Here I caught him under our bed at it again. Busted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clean up your house for crying out loud Bryna. I still have nightmares about looking inside your closet once. I'll never be the same.
Bryn.. this is awesome! I have almost the exact same picture of Silas (except he was under the crib). I would imagine that have an older sister around there might really be some good tiny treasures around for Brady to get his hands on. Super cute!
Post a Comment