I often laugh at myself right after I tell Tatum to do something. Its like I forget sometimes that shes TWO. Commands like, "hold still!", and "Dont make a mess!" top the list as downright hilarious. Today I told Tatum to perform a similarly funny task. I set her up with flour on a baking sheet along with random kitchen tools (her own personal indoor sandbox right?) and told her seriously, "Keep the flour on the tray". RIGHT.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Whoops
I often laugh at myself right after I tell Tatum to do something. Its like I forget sometimes that shes TWO. Commands like, "hold still!", and "Dont make a mess!" top the list as downright hilarious. Today I told Tatum to perform a similarly funny task. I set her up with flour on a baking sheet along with random kitchen tools (her own personal indoor sandbox right?) and told her seriously, "Keep the flour on the tray". RIGHT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd love to see what your kitchen would look like with all three cousins playing the flour game.
Post a Comment