Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CAMPING

So tomorrow we head out at 4:30 am on our very first camping trip with the kids. Rileys whole family has been visiting this one camping area for more than 50 years and it is total tradition for the family to head out every summer. Im sure you are wondering where this magical place of tradition is...truth is, I really have no idea. All I know is that it is seriously in the middle of nowhere, completely removed from civilization as we know it. We pass through Fresno at one point, but then begin climbing a hill of no end until the destination is reached. I remember camping as a kid at camp sites with swimming pools and snack bars. Not this place. No toilets. No showers. No running water. This is hard core camping to say the least. Tatum so far is most excited about swimming with the dogs that will be there and peeing in the dirt. It should be interesting.

No comments: