Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008!

So usually we head down South to celebrate Thanksgiving with our Ramones side of the family, but unfortunately Riley had to work..but FORTUNATELY, because of the schedule dilemna, I was actually able to host Thanksgiving in our new house! This of course made me So very happy (: We just had it small with the family and Heather (who is pretty much family too!) It was a great time. Our day begun around 1pm with appetizers, kids playing, making a thanksgiving craft (their own place mats), watching the game, reading about next day sales in the paper...then dinner when Riley got home, followed by a moonlit walk to the park and tennis courts, pie, and a fierce game of Tripoly after the kids were nestled all a snug in their beds. We are so thankful this year for the Lords continued blessing upon our family! We love all of you and hope you too had a great Thanksgiving..heres a few pics of the day (:

4 comments:

christina said...

you did an awesome job Bryn and made Thanksgiving super special. Thanks for an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

This was a very memorable Thanksgiving for me! Thanks Bryna and Riley for hosting this event. You made is very special and enjoyable for all. Thanks again! Mom

Allison said...

Of course you made everything so beautiful Bryn! I miss all your craftiness :) You seriously need to become either a consultant for interior decorating or run a party-planning business from your house - you're so creative! I'd hire you in a second. Happy Thanksgiving!

side of fries said...

Looks amazing... I'm bummed. So many of my thanksgiving memories involve all of you!! BTW: I am working on Christmas cards, and I realized that I don't have your new address... can you email it to me or something... ??? email: hawkins_b@yahoo.com