

A Project List Topper (on Riley's list that is), and is nearing completion! This has been one gnarly task. It all began for Riley with pulling out giant Rose bushes (ouch!), then nearly killing himself when he rented a gigantic sod cutter from Home Depot (one of my biggest regrets in life will always be not getting pictures of this-quite a sight!), then researching how to install a do-it-yourself sprinkler system (looked pretty complicated to me!), buying fencing, ordering sod. Then suddenly towards the end of what seemed like an endless one man job turned into an "I can do this! " job when Riley's Dad and our brother in law Cody came flying in to the rescue, armored with tool belts, and who knows what kinds of high tech drills and what nots to aide in our poor yards completion. So thanks guys for your help. The kids absolutely love it. Now all we need is to paint the fence white, get a dog, a cat, and I think half of a child and then we'd officially be living the American dream.
3 comments:
NO CAT! NO CAT! NO CAT!
I will pay you not to get a cat.
I mean it. Like, why? Why a cat?
If you get a cat I will never look it in the eye, never acknowledge its existence, and will make its allergies flair up. I promise.
Do you think cats need a fenced in yard or something?
...don't worry-it'll be a dog. Maybe.
Post a Comment