Since our Anniversary is March 1st, Riley without fail asks every year"Do you want to just combine Valentines and our anniversary this year?"..and the answer is always no way! Not because Valentines is so meaningful to me or anything, but to me its just an excuse to go out and have a nice dinner. BUT this year when he asked, I agreed, I think because he just booked us a sweet little Vacation to Vegas for our Anniversary in a few weeks! So, we just stayed in, had a little V-day dinner with the kids and exchanged little things like flowers and boxers (: One tradition that I love though is my white hearts that Riley has given me every year for 7 years straight. It all started when we were just "friends" and I was complaining to him one night as we were sitting around eating conversation hearts before I went off to England for school, that I just hated all the colors, but I loved the white ones...a month or so later in England arrived on my doorstep a box filled with all white conversation hearts. He had picked through bags and bags of them and pulled out all the white ones just for me. And any girl knows, these are the best kinds of presents for sure (:
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, you are so crafty! I love that you did all the placemats! And I never knew about the white hearts, thats too sweet :)
Post a Comment