A good thing about doing it yourself is saving serious coinage. The bad part is that these projects are stinken hard work and take forever! These past few days Riley and I have started tackling our front and back yards. This picture was taken of Riley just minutes after he cursed the wood chips that the previous owners had left behind, and declared that if he ever became president of the United States, the first thing he would do is ban wood chips from our country. (Hey, first things first!) I would ban little tiny pebbles too if I were president. The second pic is a sketch that Riley had me draw up of "the plan" (Im not going to say that I didnt have fun doing it. I even pulled out Tatums colored pencils for some finishing touches!) We got a bit done, but at our rate, we've got a long way to go.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Will you come work on our yard next?
Post a Comment