Friday, July 3, 2009

KIDS CAMP!

got a cowboy hat

s' more face

So this past month or so (okay way more), I've been busy planning our annual Children's Ministries 3rd-5th grade Kids Camp! Woo Hoo! The camp is held every year in the Santa Cruz Mountains. These camps are so much fun (to plan and attend!). This years camp was called appropriately "Camp I AM", as it was all on the 7 I AM Statements of Christ (in the Gospels)-so it was great-All about Jesus! I must say that I don't spend too much time talking about our involvement in Children's Ministry, because, well, most people just want to see pics of the kiddos... but we are having so much fun doing it once again! Here's some pics of Brady (the kids both attended as well-they were loved on a LOT by the elementary girls to say the least!), and Ill have to post some of Tatum soon (she's been singing Pharaoh Pharaoh and the Bazooka Bubblegum song ever since we got home!). But it was a great time. Next on the agenda: "God's Wacky World Camp Out Adventure", which is a lil day camp for our younger guys in the church! (Tatum will get to be an actual "camper" at this one!) Fun summer times...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yeay! Kids Camp, I remember going to kids camp with you and Riley :) Awww, wish I could be a counselor again!