Heres the scene almost every night in our house before Riley comes home. The kids all up in my cooking dinner business-and lovin it! Tatum is the constant stirrer, mixer, measurer, and Brady usually sticks with cracking any eggs that need cracking, dish washing duty and taste testing. ( It makes me feel pretty good I must say when my only taste tester responds with "mmmm Yuuuumy Mommy! More please!") I think they might hang on to their jobs for awhile.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Kitchen Helpers
Heres the scene almost every night in our house before Riley comes home. The kids all up in my cooking dinner business-and lovin it! Tatum is the constant stirrer, mixer, measurer, and Brady usually sticks with cracking any eggs that need cracking, dish washing duty and taste testing. ( It makes me feel pretty good I must say when my only taste tester responds with "mmmm Yuuuumy Mommy! More please!") I think they might hang on to their jobs for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment