Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guess Who?

I'll give you a clue. Im related to both of them (okay THATS scary!) Oh what fun we had again at our good friends the Gaily's Annual Christmas Party! I have not laughed so hard in all my life as when I saw this dynamic duo cruise through the Gaily's Doors last night! Of course Nate has been the annual chosen Santa, but this year, his sidekick "Buddy" (The Will Ferrell Addition) joined him (okay okay its Riley). My kids had not the slightest clue, but made friends quickly with Santa again after given a present and a candy cane from Buddy. The night was jam packed with Food, friends, a gift exchange, of course an unforgettable visit from Santa, and of course lots of laughs. Thanks for another great night Aaron and Adrienne!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hilarious! I would have loved tp have seen that in person :)

side of fries said...

I would like to say that I do not think that I am related, by blood or by marriage, to either of those goofs. Laugh out loud funny. Merry Christmas California peeps.