Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Observation




I've heard the theory that you can really tell a lot about a kids self esteem by observing pictures that they have drawn of themselves and their family together. Apparently, according to this theory, a kid who draws himself super tiny in scale compared to his other family members, has low self esteem. And a kid who draws himself towering over the rest of his family has an inflated self esteem. By observing Tatum's family pictures, I've discovered that her self esteem is pretty right on, but I think she might be getting a little bit cocky about her hair.



2 comments:

side of fries said...

Too cute! But I think Brady looks a wee bit like a turtle, so you might need to explore that latent emotion in Tatum :).

The VanDorn Family said...

I was just going to say that about Brady(and Ry)!