Found this on our porch this morning as we were leaving. Tatum thought it was from the Bike Angel or something, she was so perplexed and out of her mind excited at the same time! A lady in our church asked me if I wanted it a way long time ago, and I said sure, then forgot all about it (Tatum's bike has been way way too small for her for some time and we have been procrastinating getting her a new one!). Later in the afternoon we tried out her new ride. Of course she charged every hill and obstacle, plowed full speed every chance she got, and inevitably took a few diggers (Riley's daughter no doubt). But she sure didn't stop smiling the ENTIRE time.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
PRINCESS BIKE
Found this on our porch this morning as we were leaving. Tatum thought it was from the Bike Angel or something, she was so perplexed and out of her mind excited at the same time! A lady in our church asked me if I wanted it a way long time ago, and I said sure, then forgot all about it (Tatum's bike has been way way too small for her for some time and we have been procrastinating getting her a new one!). Later in the afternoon we tried out her new ride. Of course she charged every hill and obstacle, plowed full speed every chance she got, and inevitably took a few diggers (Riley's daughter no doubt). But she sure didn't stop smiling the ENTIRE time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Tatum is seriously the sweetest girl, so glad I got to get to know her a bit!
Post a Comment