About a month ago my little tom boy outside animal loving girl would not be CAUGHT DEAD in this Repunzel dress...the movie "Tangled" that she saw with Daddy has apparently changed the story. She still says shes not that "into" the other princesses so much, but Repunzel deserves the stamp of coolness all the way. She still takes off the dress before friends come over, in fear of humiliation, but she has literally been wearing this thing proudly for a week straight in the privacy of her own home (crown and accessories included). I thought I should document it before the phase is over. Brady also must play the role of a knight (refusing to be photographed) and I, the Queen (also refusing to be photographed).
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Repunzel and the Knight
About a month ago my little tom boy outside animal loving girl would not be CAUGHT DEAD in this Repunzel dress...the movie "Tangled" that she saw with Daddy has apparently changed the story. She still says shes not that "into" the other princesses so much, but Repunzel deserves the stamp of coolness all the way. She still takes off the dress before friends come over, in fear of humiliation, but she has literally been wearing this thing proudly for a week straight in the privacy of her own home (crown and accessories included). I thought I should document it before the phase is over. Brady also must play the role of a knight (refusing to be photographed) and I, the Queen (also refusing to be photographed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment