Saturday, July 26, 2008

30





So last night We had quite the ragin party for my brothers 30th. The night included lots of fire (in the form of tiki torches, fire pits, candles and lanterns), LOTS of amazing food (which we will be eating leftovers for for days), adults only (which makes for dinner conversation about things other than Dora, big girl toilets, and princesses) an Ice cream Sundae bar, and lots of laughs. I hope my brother had fun and felt loved on his night. I only have one sibling, which means I don't have the selection of brothers and sisters to hang out with at my disposal. BUT Ive always felt super lucky to have landed in the family with him. Even though Ive rolled my eyes through the years as being titled "Nate Holdridge's little sister", I must admit the title has always made me feel pretty darn proud. We have such a blast together AND I totally scored on the wife that he picked too, as Christina is also one of my best friends. I love you Nathan! Hope you had as fun a time as we did at your party!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

What a sweet thing to write about your bro. I love my bro too..They are really something special... Good to hang for as long as we did... Lov Zo