Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HOME

AAAAHHHH Clean sheets, a hot shower and real shampoo...we are home from camping!
It was an amazing trip though, and my kids I discovered are hard core mountain people who cared not the slightest about mosquitos, dirtiness, peeing on the ground, walking barefoot over rocks, sleeping in a crouded tent, baking in the hot sun or eating dirty snacks picked up from off the ground. They were in absolute heaven! I realized too, after being told of course, by Rileys grandparents that this trip was the introduction of the 5th generation in their family of campers to this spot! So it was pretty special. We were joined by Rileys parents (Ma and Papa), grandparent (GG and Papa Bob), Rileys sis and Brother in law Rachael and Cody (Ray Ray and Co Co) , their son Elijah (little E), and Rys cousin Brad. Good times. Great memories.

1 comment:

April said...

All I have to say is I love your hair:)! Brena I have never seen you with that short of hair, looks like you guys had fun! I know this is sad to say but we have never been camping with the kids...is that bad?! I don't know if I am ready yet, Hawaii sounds nice! Next time I am in town I will call you