Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not your Average grandparents

This week Riley's parents came into town to rescue me from a severe case of cabin fever, as I have been stuck inside with my two sick kids for weeks now. Not so fun-but when they mentioned something about maybe coming to visit, I jumped at the chance to have some company, and some new and definitely "different" entertainment (they really are not your average grandparents! watch the video!) for the kids. I feel so thankful because really, I know its not normal for a wife to actually want,  and even look forward to her in-laws coming to visit. I know, I've heard the horror stories. But I guess mine are different. Like this time, they came for the night, Brought the kids and us valentines, ordered us all pizza, whisked the kids away the next day and told me to go shopping by myself, fixed a broken window, did some laundry (Sandi I told you to stop that!), hung out a bit when Riley got home, and then they were off! Who wouldn't like a visit from ma and papa? 
Untitled from bryna ramones on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Andrew & Michelle Collup said...

Jane, Steve, Michelle, Ande and Robbie Collup all watched this video together about 10 times while we laughed hysterically.... Tom and Sandy need to make more videos like that!

Allison said...

Your in-laws are awesome, dont be worried that you like when they come to visit - I love my in-laws too! We should just count ourselves blessed :)