Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tatum the Artist


                                              "Spider Flower"
                                              Jesus
                                               Dad (with a beard)
                                                Mom (with a beautiful dress on!)

So literally overnight Tatum went from scribbling to drawing full on pictures! Today she was coloring in Cozy time (which often leads to nap time), and I returned to the room with her passed out next to her markers neatly put away and a nice pile of pictures. What I found was a very pleasant surprise. My tiny budding artist left me with a handful not of mere scribbles but of beautiful pictures that I could actually make out! I waited until she woke up for the interpretation. She had successfully drawn Me, Riley, Jesus and a Spider flower (?). Just beautiful. I cant tell you how excited this makes me. I am feeling many Mama/daughter art sessions commin on!

2 comments:

christina said...

Way to go Tatum! That is some awesome artwork. You've defenitely got skills girl!

Arich & Syble Harrison said...

These are good!