Saturday, March 15, 2008

This Week

So this past week Riley took off with my Dad and Brother on an exclusive man trip to Phoenix Arizona. I call it a man trip not only because the people on it were men, but because the trip consisted of pretty much everything man. I'm talking NBA games, In N Out Burger, all you can eat buffets, cheap hotels, spring training baseball games, late night shoot em up movies...they had a blast as you can imagine.
While he was gone I decided to pack up the kids and head down south to visit my Ramones side of the family. These visits are amazing...really, you would have to see it to believe all the crazy events that occur. To say that my kids are spoiled at "Ma" and "Papas" house would be a ridiculous understatement. The minute that we arrive-without fail-every visit-my children are literally whisked away from me and sucked up into a huge whirlwind of new toys, swimming pools, red wagons, cozy coupes, rocking horses, candy, bicycles, and whatever else might entertain. They literally transform their backyard into an amusement park/water park before we arrive. Seriously, these people would stand on their heads all day long just to make one of my kids crack a smile. The visit wasn't exactly bad for me either as Rachael (my sis-in-law) and I got precious shopping time kid free and I was practically force fed Oreos and ice cream every night. Tom even let me hold the clicker a few times (which is a huge deal especially for a Ramones male)
You guys are the best. Thanks for such a great week.

1 comment:

nate said...

Do you think next time you could bring me and Tom and Sandy could whisk me away into a huge whirlwind of new toys, swimming pools, red wagons, cozy coupes, rocking horses, candy, and bicycles? Personally, I know I would love that.