On average, I'd say we visit In N Out about once a week. It started out as an innocent after church Sunday tradition, but now is a full blown, out of control, over the top addiction (on Riley's part that is). Of course I don't quite get it being a vegetarian and all, but I have to say, I don't mind a good ol' grilled cheese every now and then..Tatums pretty pumped about this place too, and Brady thoroughly enjoys gnawing on their straws and clapping their drink lids together.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Good Times
On average, I'd say we visit In N Out about once a week. It started out as an innocent after church Sunday tradition, but now is a full blown, out of control, over the top addiction (on Riley's part that is). Of course I don't quite get it being a vegetarian and all, but I have to say, I don't mind a good ol' grilled cheese every now and then..Tatums pretty pumped about this place too, and Brady thoroughly enjoys gnawing on their straws and clapping their drink lids together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not you too……this is a sick addiction. Break free:)
I agree with Heather, first it was Nate and now you gusy too? Well I guess you've just moved up in the world from our Jack in the Box tradition :)
Hey Bryna! It's April, I got your blog from Steph! How are you? What is new? I think the last I saw you was last year mothers day?! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you stay busy, but are totally enjoying it! You are a great mom I am sure! We have a blog so check us out
dean5.blogspot.com! Take care, Love Ape
Post a Comment