Sunday, March 2, 2008

Im a Blogger

So they tell me Ive finally arrived! I gave into the forces (light or dark I'm not sure) and the Ramones Family has officially joined the blogger community! Its been a long time coming I suppose. But we made it. I guess my biggest hesitation has been that we are honestly the worlds worst picture takers. Seriously-we are. Once we have the camera in hand and subject in front, we do just fine. Its just the getting there that is so dang hard. Countless times we have failed-how hard could it be to "remember to bring the camera" ? (a phrase often said in our home) to monumental and very important experiences in life? Like poor Brady's birth we
(or should I say-I) forgot to include "camera" on our packing list. We did bring the video camera though only to take about 4 seconds of horrible footage. We captured great footage when we were in the hospital with Tatum though, yet somehow most of it happened to get recorded over by one of Riley's golf lessons (who's actually to blame on that one is still undecided to this day) No pics of My dads wedding. No pics of Our one and only nephew in the hospital. No pics of Tatum last year in her beautiful Easter dress. Graduations, baptisms, Bar mitzvahs. You name it-no camera. A few weeks ago Riley got me a snazzy new phone with a camera on it hoping that would help, but wouldn't you know it, I left that thing at home too. (Somehow I managed to walk right through the huge "Bryna Take you phone!" sign that he placed on the door every day..) It drives him crazy. But really, things are about to change. From now on I'm going to be a picture taking flash happy fool. You'll see. (on my blog of course) And Riley still loves me. After all ,we just celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. And here's some pics to prove it (WOW!)




6 comments:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Welcome Mrs. Ramones! This is something else here! Very fun! I am sure Carol and Dave (more so Carol) will love a checking your page out too. She's a little addicted..fare warning! hahaha Congrats on 5 years! Lov yas Zo

Chris and Jenn said...

wow bryn! i love that you are going to give it a try. i cracked up at you not remembering your phone even! there's comfort in that you have not changed one bit. i love you and look forward to tuning into the ramones blog!!!!

nate said...

Wow. All I can say is "Cousin Erin Factor." Your grammar and punctuation are going to make our English Teacher cousin so proud. She'll get a kick out of your blog, I'm sure.

Seriously, I am stoked you guys. Keep those blogs coming. We love you guys. I love you, sis!

Karin said...

YEAH! Finally! Now I can check out YOUR blog 10 times a day! Thanks for taking the time to get this up and running. A real treat for me! I love you all...mom

nate said...

by the way, i think you totally nailed it on the title of your blog.

Allison said...

yeay! i am so excited you got a blog and can see your cute faces all the time! i do check out your piccasa pics a lot though too. congrats on 5 years, i cant believe it was that long ago... remember being interns and sitting in your 4Runner discussing your new bf riley??? glad he stuck around :) oh i miss you! cant wait to see you guys this summer!

love,

allie