Monday, April 21, 2008

Every Day


I really cant believe that my main job in life is to hang out with these guys all day every day. They really are two of the coolest people Ive ever met (of course they just so happen to be miniature and not so smart yet so the 'hanging out' can be a bit more challenging at times) But seriously, getting to do this every day? Sometimes I feel like Im getting away with something. Like today-we are at the park. Sun is shining. Kids are laughing. Nowhere to go. Nothing to do. But play. Soak in the sun. Eat a PBJ. And come back tomorrow if we want to. Or not. Whatever. Seriously, who else has this schedule?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am jealous...you do have a great job and two cool kids :)

Hannah Hosh said...

Bryna! Found the link to your blog on Allie & Theis' blog. Your children are adorable! I feel the same way about hanging out with my little man every day, just doing fun things. What a blessing eh? Glad you four are doing well.