Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh to be a Kid











What more can I say? A little Mermaid Slip N Slide. A Target steal at just $9.99. Probably more slipping was done than actual sliding, but needless to say, it was some more good times with the cousins. Tatum has such a blast with these girls, I cant imagine what life would be like without them living so close. What a great group of kids.

3 comments:

nate said...

thanks for the great time Auntie! We love coming over to your place.- lauren and vivi

April said...

That is funny because my kids love to slip n slide and we did it last weekend too! The nice heat wave that came! Is that at your house? Where do you live? It is a beautiful view!

Chris and Jenn said...

Oh how I would love to see pictures of you and Ry on the slip and slide! lol! Especially a little mermaid one :0) You know you are going to have to get a more gender neutral one once Brady is old enough to play!!!