If you've ever seen Tatum and Brady together in public, you might have noticed that Tatum is pretty indifferent towards her brother. She might give him an occasional glance or pat on the head, but for the most part she steers clear of him, probably counting him pretty boring compared to the alternative surroundings. Well folks, I'm about to blow her cover-but shes playing it cool. At home their relationship is a little blooming love affair. Tatum has of course taken awhile to come around, but as the gap of age, size, and personality is shrinking daily, she is beginning to realize that her brother is, well, actually pretty cool. Brady on the other hand has been head over heels for Tatum since day one, and has obviously put himself out on the line for her, seemingly not even minding the rejection..but is now beginning to reap the benefits of his unconditional love. A few weeks ago, Tatum kissed him for the first time (that's right the first time-if you know Tatum you know that she does everything in her own time) She discovered though immediately that it was not as bad as she thought. The kiss was followed by a hug. Later on in the day I heard kissy noises in the other room where they were playing, and walked in to find Tatum kissing his forehead over an over again. Since then she even kisses him on command. Now of course this seems silly to the average parent, that their two kids would share a kiss, but I'll have you know, it is a very huge step for our daughter. She is VERY selective on who she kisses (hopefully this will never change!) Its even a bigger deal that I caught it on video. I know, really, its a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bryn, this is too cute! I love that she asks so nicely for Brady to move. Siblings are great!
Very cute :)
Post a Comment