Monday, April 14, 2008

Our First Born (son that is)










Yesterday at our church we had our little Brades dedicated to The Lord. The whole experience was just really super special-as most of our family was able to make it out, and my big bro (Pastor Nate) was able to pray over him. To us, a baby dedication is just a great way to commit our child to the Lord, publicly, and just say " Lord YOU gave us this child, and we commit Him back into your Hands!" It was awesome. Brady did pretty good to, as he was being held by his well known Unkie, and Tatum stayed pretty still and quiet except for a few random comments (but of course that's expected) Thank you Nathan for doing the Honors, and for our family traveling the distance to be there. We love you all so so much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryna and Riley,

I wish I could've been there yesterday... but so glad that Nate was able to do this for you.

I love you guys a lot... hope to see you all soon.

Love,
Dad